Fridays 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Saturdays 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Sundays 9:30 am - 10:00 am, 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm and 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm
or by appointment.
Baptism - The process for infant baptism and children under 7 years old is as follows:
- Parent(s) call the office to request an appointment. In that appointment, the whole process will be explained.
- Godparents must be practicing Catholics, be over 16 years of age, and have the sacraments of Initiation and live their lives according to the teachings of Christ and His Church.
- Godparents can be single. If the person has a partner, he/she must be married by the Church. Free union or civil marriage is not enough.
- Proof of Confirmation and Marriage by the Church. The godparents must bring their Confirmation, and Church Marriage certificate (if they are married).
- When all relevant documents are received the dates will be given to attend the Baptismal Parent Class, the Presentation in the Church, the class for parents and godparents and the date of the baptism.
Marriage - Please make arrangements at least six months beforehand.
Perpetual Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament - in the Chapel.
Care of the Sick - Please inform us when a parishioner is confined at home, admitted to a nursing home or a hospital. In case of an emergency, please call at any time.