- 8:30 am - 9:00 am - Welcoming & Coffee
- 9:00 am - 9:50 am - Overview of Gender Ideology and Cultural Impact
- 10:00 am - 10:50 am - Medical Issues: Sexual Identity, Gender Dysphoria, and current treatments
- 11:00 am - 11:50 am - Anthropology & Theology: The Human Person
- 12:00 noon - 12:50 pm - Lunch
- 1:00 pm - 1:50 pm - Pastoral Issues arising in Light of Gender Ideology
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm - Wrap-up and Q&A
*Saturday suggested registration $20
- 10:00 am - 11:15 am - What Parents Need to Know About Gender Ideology
- 11:30 am - 12:15 pm - Questions and Answers Session for Parents
*Sunday program: free event
Coffee & refreshments will be provided.
Free babysitting available.
NB: The event will be presented in English. Simultaneous translation will be provided into Spanish.
About the Speakers:
Mary Hasson, JD
Mary Rice Hasson, JD, is the Kate O’Beirne Fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center in Washington, D.C.. She is a co-founder and Director of the Person and Identity Project, and leads the Catholic Women’s Forum, a network of Catholic professional women and scholars amplifying the voices of women in support of Catholic teachings. Read more.
Theresa Farnan, PhD
Theresa Farnan, PhD, is an author and moral philosopher who specializes in virtue ethics, moral education, philosophy of the person, gender and sexuality, and ethical issues facing the family. She has taught at St Paul Seminary in Pittsburgh, Franciscan University of Steubenville, and Mount St. Mary’s Seminary in Emmitsburg, MD. Read more.