Catholic Christian Family Movement (CFM)
What is CFM?
It is a lay movement which groups together Catholic families supported by the spiritual aid of bishops, priests, deacons and religious.
* To make the Hispanic families of the State of Massachusetts form people, to teach them in the faith, and promote the integral development of the community and of the domestic church.
* It operates in the conjugal, familial and communal scale, promoting family values.
* To offer opportunities for team work in the study of the themes and for an interchange of ideas among the members of the family.
* To understand the importance of marriage and teh family as a cell of society.
What are CFM's aims?
♥ Stronger and united marriages
♥ More harmonious relationships between parents and children.
♥ Better communication and dialogue between the spouses.
♥ Happier homes.
♥ More honest environments where the children may grow up and develop in a Christian way.
♥ To form truly Christian and Catholic communities.
♥ To restore the family in Christ.
♥ To live the marriage as a sacrament.
How will it achieve them?
* Through study sessions in the different homes of the members of the group, twice a month.
* Through informal conversations where the needs and the reality of marriage and the family are analyzed.
* Through an exchange of opinions and experiences of the marriage as a sacrament and the base of society.
* Through conclusions which, under Christ's light, may enlighten the conjugal and family life.
* Through orientation in the task of educating the children.
What does CFM do?
* Communication and dialogue between the spouses to develop and strengthen their marriage.
* Opportunities for dialogue between parents and children, promoting a greater union in the family and the development of each member.
* Better understanding of our parish's and community's problems, seeking constructive changes.
* To develop a different style of life with more appropriate human, Christian and Catholic values.
In Our Parish
For more information or to register, please contact Juan and Alba Diaz at 978-985-6600, [email protected]
The CFM is not an illusion, nor an empty promise; it can do a lot for you and your family. Try it, see and prove it.
IT IS WORTH IT...
Christian Family Movement USA-Lawrence Federation